Monday, January 12, 2009

Classes have started again

Hi everyone,
I don't have a super-exciting post to write about here. I'm currently in Botani Square Mall, where my Starbucks is, and I'm sitting in a dining area of a great donut store called J. Co. They have THE best donuts in the world, with dozens of donuts filled with different flavors, with creamy, swirly, multi-colored icing on the tops. They're seriously works of art. I would take a photo of the donuts to show you how amazing they are to look at, and eat, but I'm sure people would stare at me even more if I did that...so I won't... you'll just have to come here and see it for yourself! They put Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme to shame, for sure.
Anyways, anytime I come here is exciting, but now that I've discovered J. Co. has free Internet access, that's wayyy exciting. :) That means I can hang out at the mall and do school stuff without rushing home to do it! Yay!
Today was our first day back to school after a 3 1/2-week-long break. I was ready and rearing to go, and I was so happy to see my kids again. Unfortunately, I was the loudest person that I had to deal with today; my kids were jet lagged, b/c many of them went overseas for the holiday, so they looked pretty tired and were unusually nonresponsive. And some were sick. One of my boys even went to New York City for New Year's. (!!!) Crazy!
Oh well. They'll wake up and shape up soon.
I guess this is just a note that, since things are getting busy with school again, I won't be as available to chat as I've been lately, so if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's just b/c I'm too busy to respond to you immediately, unless it's clearly an emergency situation. So don't worry about me if you don't hear from me!
Dinner time.....

No comments: