Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The men in my life...

April Fool's! :) :) :)
Haha, there really aren't any men in my life (at the moment) that you should know about...but yet, there are. Currently, these are the 2 guys I see on a daily/weekly basis, outside of school.
Meet Ferry and Pak Mohammed

Ferry became my ojek driver at the beginning of the school year when he randomly showed up at my house. He's a good driver and a nice guy, and he's volunteered to take me to the mall and the movie theater. Several times. Even though he has a girlfriend. Eventually, after I never replied to these things, he got the hint and hasn't asked me to hang out with him anymore. *Whew* He's a safe driver, which is all that matters.

Pak Mohammed is my gardener. He comes once a week to cut my grass, water and trim my bushes and banana trees, and keep any potential yard rats and snakes away. (He's doing a great job in that area, because I've never seen any in my yard, thank goodness!)

Behind Ferry is an ojek. I zip around Sentul on ojeks, which was a terrifying ordeal at first, but now I'm totally used to it. They're a way of life here. For that reason, they're also very cheap and totally safe, so don't worry! :)

No comments: