On Monday, we were allowed to wear batik to school instead of the uniform- yay!
It was in honor of Indonesia Day, which was today. We didn't have school today, but I still didn't get much lesson planning done. :-/ (I'll do it tomorrow.)
Below are my homeroom kiddos, some of which didn't wear batik.
It was in honor of Indonesia Day, which was today. We didn't have school today, but I still didn't get much lesson planning done. :-/ (I'll do it tomorrow.)
Below are my homeroom kiddos, some of which didn't wear batik.
Here are my English 9 kiddos.
Half of my English 10 kids...
...and the other half of them.
These were my students from last year. I don't get to teach them anymore... :-(
I really like this photo; I look like a mother hen with my baby chicks all around me. :)
Tomorrow, we have school but no classes. We'll be outside, playing games and celebrating Indonesia Day in the hot, hot sun.
More photos to come!
Tomorrow, we have school but no classes. We'll be outside, playing games and celebrating Indonesia Day in the hot, hot sun.
More photos to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment