It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been too insanely busy with school work, the drama, and preparing for my Eat So They Can fundraiser this week that I haven't had a chance to take photos or have adventures outside of school time.
Here's a quick update of my life...
This morning, I went into Jakarta with my friend Elise so that we could meet up with Yoshie. We met at a fun coffee shop at a mall.

Yoshie and Elise
Here's a quick update of my life...
This morning, I went into Jakarta with my friend Elise so that we could meet up with Yoshie. We met at a fun coffee shop at a mall.
Yoshie and Elise
Last week, the 7th graders read stories to some elementary students. They had chosen fairy tales and rewrote them by changing certain story elements.
The little kids LOVED them, as you can see in these photos! :)
Meanwhile, I'm ready for Halloween! :)
A Halloween party for the students is in the works, and photos will be posted in a few weeks.
A Halloween party for the students is in the works, and photos will be posted in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment