Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthday silliness

As soon as A Christmas Carol was FINALLY over, I was more than ready to have some girly fun.
Marie and Fera arranged for some of us to go out to eat at a fun, outdoor restaurant in Bogor. (It's the same one I posted about in January, when Fera and Joy and I went out to eat.)

We had to sit at 2 tables. At this one was Marie, Becky, Jared, and Cara sat on Stela's lap.














(A blurry photo of my table)



Tiwi, Mary, Debbie, Lydia, me, and Fera













The night involved much silliness. :)














Sitting prettily...but not for long!




















Being silly with Miss Mandy!














Being silly with Ibu Tiwi!











:)



















After school, on my actual birthday, I ate dinner with Stela, Debbie, Fera, and Josh.



Yum! Cashew chicken w/ veggies and rice, and something to drink called a Red Bikini.





















(Josh was being dumb for the camera.) :-P















We ultimately ended up at Starbucks, which was my only goal for my bd. :)

Here I am with Debbie and Stela.



Fun times with fun friends! :) :) :)

No comments: