On Saturday night, Fera and Stela and I felt the need to have a girly night of fun.
We invited 2 student teachers to have dinner with us at Burger King and then go do karaoke with us. So random, but so fun!
Nita and Rena
They're TOTAL sweethearts!


Stela, me, Nita, Rena, and Fera
Chinese New Year decorations at the mall
View from the top floor of the mall
I'm sooo glad it's the year of the dragon and NOT the rat; I wouldn't be able to handle seeing a huge, lit-up rat hanging above me! Sick! >:-(

A good - lookin guy :-P
Here's the sign for family - style karaoke, with 4 specific rules:
(Grr. This is why I have a love/hate relationship w/ my camera!)
I'm pretty sure this was "It's Raining Men".
We got carried away...!
Yesterday, Fera and I went into Jakarta to go to church and then to meet up with Yoshie for lunch and computer - shopping for me.
:)


Hainan Chicken Rice - my favorite!


Two of my favorite Indonesian girlfriends! (Stela's the other one.)
Hainan Chicken Rice - my favorite!
My Jamocha drink from Raffel's
I love the international variety at the food court at this mall!
Here are some of the little places around where we were sitting: an Indonesian; specialty - noodle store; a Chinese kitchen; the international version of Arby's, and a New Zealand yogurt place.


A crepes place next to a Japanese, koi restaurant


The place on the left is a very deceptive steak restaurant, where they force their employees to wear dumb cowboy hats and don't serve real steak.
Next to it is an awesome, authentic Chinese restaurant, where I ate.
A crepes place next to a Japanese, koi restaurant
These pretty lamps were hanging all over the ceiling. Here, one's in front of a Coldstone Creamery, McDonald's, and a traditional, Singaporean restaurant I like...
...and another one hanging in front of KFC.
No comments:
Post a Comment