cute photos of her when she carefully unwrapped them. :)
I was going to have a birthday party for her after school. Some of my girlfriends came over with balloons and presents. Alia was terrified of Fera and Detty, accepted the balloons with much hesitation, and promptly fell asleep at 5:30 and slept through the night. So when other SPH teachers came over with presents and cake, we just hung out in my living room and talked politics while eating her birthday cake. Some wild party that was!
There isn't much else to say in this post about Alia's birthday. I guess that's about as exciting as it gets when adults show up to a two-year-old's birthday party and the host goes to bed on her guests. Oh well. My living room is coming together as I type this...SOOO...photos of my newly-renovated house will be posted verrrrrry, very soon! Stay tuned!
1 comment:
That sounds like a fun time, even if she did fall asleep! At least she wasn't crying and throwing a tantrum! Be grateful for the quiet times! Love, Mom
Post a Comment