Hey all,
Here are some updated photos of my house. I'm pretty much done with it as far as decorating, so I won't post any more again any time soon, unless something drastic happens to my house...
(a.k.a. the area formerly known as the dirt that used to be breeding ground for cockroaches)
My living room, with added furniture, thanks to Lis. She didn't want furniture in her living room, so I get to borrow hers. That just means more seating for my wild parties! :)
This is my Indian/Chinese/Thai bedroom. (Indian wraps covering bookshelves in the next photo; Chinese pillowcases from Singapore; Thai photos on the walls)
The camera flash here doesn't do my bedroom justice; it makes my walls look bubble gum pink. I can assure you they are NOT! They'd make me nauseous.
The wall color is still slightly too dark, but closer than in the first photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment