Saturday, May 29, 2010

End of the year randomness...

More posts will follow this one about stuff coming up.
Meanwhile, enjoy these photos!


















A play about global warming, by Darren, Randy, Julius, and Tim.






















(I forget what their play was about...) Abraham, Miami, Fira, and Tannia






















A deforestation play, by Allan, Dedi, Yulias, and Nadia.




















This was an American play called, "The Magician", by Malvin, Shanti, Jeremy, Alistair, Bayu, and Ananda. As you can see, lighting is not ideal in the drama room; Shanti's in total darkness while Bayu is shining white.






















This was "Pinocchio", by Mark, Matthew, Gio, Anthony, William, and Wendy (front). Mark was The Blue Fairy, and I don't know why he's trying to cut off Pinocchio's nose here...

















This was an Indonesian play by Alvan, Jennifer, Era, Hendra, Rey, and Jason.














These were my English tutorial students.







Nita was supposed to exemplify me... I hope this is accurate!


















Adit thinks he's a cool dude...






















My 10th graders, on their performance day!















These were my 11th grade English students, who finished a project after reading Pride and Prejudice.

No comments: