On Sunday, after church in Jakarta, Joy and I went to a mall called Pondok Indah Mall.

I wanted to take her there b/c there's a water park there, and I think having a water park at a mall is a great concept! :)



Last night (Monday night), Joy and I went out to eat with Fera and had a Girls' Nite at a ritzy, hotel restaurant in Bogor.
Here's the first photo of dozens of the evening- in the taxi.
Here's the first photo of dozens of the evening- in the taxi.

We sat at a Japanese-style table setting, complete with cushions and, eventually, leg cramps. But it was fun!

I ordered some chicken, beef and lamb kebabs. I didn't know which kebabs were which flavor, but I inhaled them all, so it didn't matter much. :)

Joy leaves this Saturday. :( *sadness*
More photos to come later this weekend!
More photos to come later this weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment