Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas tiiiiime is neeeearrrr...!

I've been ready for Christmas for over a week now!
My presents are wrapped, cards are written, and I've been playing Christmas music and movies almost nonstop. I love it. :)

Here's what my house looks like now...


Here's my little Christmas corner.


This is my little sitting area, where the roof used to open.


No camera flash makes it look cozier. :)


My tree in the corner


There's some Christmas joy, and a delicious - smelling candle, on my table.


This is to keep the hope alive and burning this Christmas in my house. :)


Cards, past and present, grace the front of my stairwell, along w/ more presents!


King Ramayana is gazing down at the miniature, bamboo Nativity that I bought in April in Jakarta.


(A softer photo touch, minus the flash)


Aren't they cuuuute???? :-D


This weekend is when we have 2 performances for A Christmas Carol. Guess which drama director is NOT ready for this??? :-/

Photos to come!

No comments: