This morning, the air was so clear that "my" volcano in the background of the school was especially clear!
Unfortunately, it didn't look that great in my photo, but this is what I get to see every day here! (When it's not too cloudy.)
******
Finally, here are some pics of my classroom! :)
"Lebay" means "overdramatic", a term the students taught me right away years ago when I was the drama teacher. :-P
Funny signs that were left in my classroom :)
View from the door
My organizational space
My desk area in organized messes
The teachers hang photos of the president and vice-president of Indonesia in each classroom.
This poster is always a hit with kiddos! I've had it for 8 years, and it's been with me in 2 different classrooms on 2 different continents. :)
3 comments:
Your room looks calm and inviting—so organized. I can sit here and imagine you in your classroom. How many students do you have? Do the students live there or are they day students. I would love to read more about your teaching. I hope that all is going well.
Hi Cary,
My class sizes range from 9 - 21 students. Some students live in the boarding house (6th grade and up).
We just finished up Quarter 3 today, and I arrived during Field Trip Week 3 weeks ago, when all the students were gone. For the last 2 weeks, they've been busy working on their field trip assignments, and other teachers have had some of my students for that. So, nothing to report on teaching yet b/c I haven't done much of it yet!
I am looking forward to reading about quarter 4. I am on Spring Break, and when I get back, we will have eight weeks left.
Post a Comment