Hooray, I've finally figured out how to write on my blogspot website! For awhile, it wasn't working because it was classified as a spam site because I had only a title on it without text. I eventually convinced the wonderful blogger people that I'm not spam, so now I should be able to navigate this blogspot.
I leave the country on July 31st. I head first to the Bahamas to be in my college roommate's wedding there. Then I finally fly over to Asia on August 4th, and then I arrive in Indonesia the next day. (I'm assuming I'm jumping right into teaching right away, so I'm bracing myself for that.)
I don't have a whole lot to write about in this post, mainly because I'm tired and want to go to bed. I just wanted to finally post something so that the website won't be recognized as spam again! Hopefully, within the next day or so, I can post some facts about Indonesia on here, if you care, and anything else random.
If you have any questions for me, go ahead and comment on here, and I'll try to answer them in a post or something.
Also, until I become completely tech-savvy, I'll go ahead and keep my lovely coffee-colored template on here, because I don't yet know how to create a photo background. These things take time, I guess...
Well, that's it for now. I'm counting down the days and weeks left while still enjoying my time here with friends and family, especially since I most likely will NOT be coming home for Christmas because of the ridiculous gas prices. :(
Feel free to comment! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment