Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grades 10 drama artwork

Here are my awesome 10th grade drama students!
They're all very sweet, happy, and usually hard-working students, so I have no idea why hardly any of them are smiling. Or showing their teeth. Out of my 20 students here, 3 are showing their teeth. I don't know if it's a cultural thing to not show your teeth or smile in photos, because that seems to be a common occurrence, or if they're just modest and bashful.
But you shouldn't look at these photos for their teeth, anyways.
The kids just finished a long unit on studying theater design through the mind of a director and a producer. They took notes, drew 2-D ground plans and explained details, and eventually used a shoebox to create scenes from a play, using their ideas.
They're so creative! I'm proud of them.
Josephine and Stephanie

Irawan and Agung

Jan and Tias

Nikhil and Chikara

Jordy and Albert

Marlon and Sherwood

Jonathan and Kezia

Calista and Abhi

Pauline and Joo Eun

No comments: