Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Fera and I would like to wish you a
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N ! ! !

A few weeks ago, we painted pumpkins based off of my movie, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". (Mine was supposed to look like Linus, but it looked more like a spider with a smiley face.)
Fera likes to stick her tongue out in pictures, and I have no idea why.
My face represents my tiredness lately...



Fera with her new friends, Linus and Charlie Brown

This was my sad attempt at taking a photo of us. Fera's a pro at it b/c she takes photos of herself all the time. :-P

Haha, I think this one's really funny. I was trying to turn Linus' head toward the camera when Fera pressed the button.
Again, I'm not sure why she's doing the tongue thing...


Random note to brag about myself: I conquered my fear of my oven on Saturday night. I taught myself how to light it and not burn anything. Woot!
I made corn casserole for our Sunday morning brunch. I didn't have any major problems. I got to use Samini's mortar and pestle, which was really fun, and it actually turned out right. Yay for me!
Ahhh, the joys of corn grinding!
Again, another reflection of my tiredness.
I look drugged here... :-P
*******
The tiredness continues, as does the grading and other endless school work...
*******

No comments: