After Starbucks, I came home to get my house cleaned up for a Halloween party that Elise and I were going to have for some other teachers and our students.
Enjoy the pics!
****
Christine caught me playing with the lighter! Oops!Photo editing done on her Mac, which EVERYONE here has. I'm quite happy with my Dell, though.
These are some of the students who dropped by. Most of our trick-or-treaters were our lovely 7th graders. Considering people in this country are very anti-Halloween b/c they believe in ghosts, we we all surprised by how scary they were...This is Raymond. He's in 7th grade and is a guard in Robin Hood. He obviously likes weapons!
:)They came dressed as accident victims.
As if you can't tell...
We started off the night with scarecrow-making contests, thanks to the random, unwanted clothes that I found in the drama room from past drama productions.
Lis came dressed up as a banana tree, courtesy of her backyard.
This was the other scarecrow that the guys' group made. I thought it looked like Strong Bad (from homestarrunner.com), so I picked it up to take a photo with it...and his guts fell out!
(If you've never been to homestarrunner.com, you should go there; it's the perfect way to waste/spend your time!) :-D
We ate snacks that Eric lovingly labeled according to Halloween, such as, "monster brains" (no bake cookies), "crunchy maggots" (Cheetos), and "unknown roadkill" (chips w/ ridges that look like tire tracks).
Throughout the night, we also...


No comments:
Post a Comment