Happy (belated) Easter!
Last Thursday morning, we had a school-wide Easter program. The story of Jesus' death and resurrection was divided into three sections, and I was in charge of the drama for his crucifixion, featuring my 7th-10th graders.
We did it shadow puppet-style, as a way of incorporating the Indonesian culture into the Easter story. It was a ton of fun, and I'd bought a new camera last weekend, so enjoy these photos!
**************************************
Last Thursday morning, we had a school-wide Easter program. The story of Jesus' death and resurrection was divided into three sections, and I was in charge of the drama for his crucifixion, featuring my 7th-10th graders.
We did it shadow puppet-style, as a way of incorporating the Indonesian culture into the Easter story. It was a ton of fun, and I'd bought a new camera last weekend, so enjoy these photos!
**************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment