Sunday, September 25, 2011

Updated pics of my house

It's finally Fall!

This is how I've decorated my house for Fall, and here are some updated photos of my home.


Here's my holiday display desk, featuring my beautiful, ceramic, batik leaf that I bought last year and several cards that I've received over the past few years. :)


Here's my little seating area, where the roof used to open.

On the table is an expensive candle that I splurged on at Ace Hardware. It's a combination of 3 delicious Fall scents that lasts forever and helps eliminate rat smells in my house. :-/


My dining area

The brown Indian wrap on the left is one that I bought in Penang last month.



My living room, minus some furniture that Marie took back to her house that I'd been borrowing from Lis and Elise for the last 2 years.


It's a sunny day in my living room!


It's a sunny day in my backyard! :)

(The rainy season hasn't begun yet. Yay!)


Pak Mohammed does a great job of cultivating my backyard and keeping the grass short to thwart away snakes and rats.


I'm not sure what he's growing here...peppers?


The back of my house.


Here are my lovely bamboo wind chimes!
p.s. If anyone back home wants some, I know where to buy them, so just let me know if you'd like some as Christmas presents!

No comments: